[NEohioPAL] DJs, Emcees, and Professional Dancers Wanted

Zach Nusbaum zach at mok5entertainment.com
Tue Mar 13 10:16:18 PDT 2012

MoK 5 Entertainment is currently seeking to hire DJs*, Emcees* and
Professional Dancers to expand our buisness.  We are seeking young,
enthusiastic people to fill these spots (*denotes no prior experience
needed).  Our DJs and Emcees must be able to read a group of people with
ease (easily taught), must have some knowledge of wide variety of music, be
outgoing and able to interact with large numbers of people, as well as
being able to keep cool under pressure.  We are also looking to compile a
dance team of 3-4 dancers (1-2 males, and 1-2 females), and we would like
them to have a background in hip-hop style dancing, and know at least a few
line dances to start off (Cotton-Eyed Joe, Cha Cha Slide, Cleveland
Shuffle, Thriller, Cupid Shuffle, etc).  If you are interested, please
contact Zach Nusbaum at (330) 322-4771 or zach at mok5entertainment.com.

Auditions are required for all positions.   Thank you!