[NEohioPAL] Job Openings at GLTG

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:39:07 PDT 2012

Educator Coordinator opening

The Geauga Lyric Theater Guild (GLTG) and Arts Center is growing and as a
result we are looking for an Education Coordinator. The Education
Coordinator will be responsible for developing, coordinating, and
administering creative and performing arts classes, community education
classes, and other programs offered by GLTG for youth, adults, and families.
 The GLTG is looking for someone with experience in arts and/or educational
programming. This position requires excellent communication skills both
verbal and written, computer skills, demonstrated ability to work well in a
team setting and the ability to develop and maintain rapport with
instructors, students, parents and the community.

As a GLTG staff member, you’ll enjoy a great team environment, flexible
schedule, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of a
growing organization that’s leading our community in arts education.

This position is a part-time position.  Please send your letter of interest
and resume to operations at geaugatheater.org

Geauga Lyric Theater Guild Summer Workshops are "in the works"!
We have many wonderful opportunities to join the staff for the 2012
workshop season, including: interns, producers, instructor assistants,
music directors and an art director.  If you are interested in applying,
please go to the website: http://www.geaugatheater.org/jobs.htm  for
detailed information.  If you are unable to access the website, you can
call the office at (440) 285-7701. (Tu-Th 10am-5pm)
Applications will be due April 24th. (Intern applications are due April
18th)

--
 buy your tickets online anytime!
    www.geaugatheater.org