[NEohioPAL] Wow. I guess that "Reply All" thing is really a thing...

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:00:32 PDT 2012

Evidently, based on some feedback I've gotten this afternoon, I was posting
to the entire NEO-PAL board when I thought I was communicating with one
individual.

So, for those who were offended because you haven't yet developed he thick
skin necessary to work (or play) in the arts, I'm sorry you were offended
by way of my technical error in using the "Reply All" option. I trust
you'll get over it, seeing as how I've had to get over much worse and it
hasn't killed me.

=Michael A. Miller=