[NEohioPAL] Hasani Management's Fifth Annual Mother's Day Celebration

C Hall chinethahall at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 12:06:49 PDT 2012

                                        CONTACT: Chinetha L.
Hall      P.O. Box 94058
Hasani
Management Inc.        Cleveland, Ohio
44101
PHONE:
216-245-5167               info at hasanimanagement.com

 FOR IMMEDIATE
RELEASE
Hasani
Management’s Fifth Annual Mother’s Day Celebration

The time has come again to celebrate the most important
women in our lives, our mothers!

We invite you to join us for a special event honoring mothers.

Hasani Management’s Annual Black Tie
Mother’s Day Celebration is just one of the many events our organization hosts
to fulfill our mission and raise awareness for special needs children and Breast
Cancer.

This black tieaffair will
include opening performances by the Cleveland School of the Arts Urban Dance
Collective, an early dinner, fashion show, special community awards, and
reception, and will include the excerpt Birthing Hope from the play, From Breast Cancer to Broadway. Vendors
will be onsite for gift purchases.

This year we will honor DeVonna White and Martha Wiley, two women
who share our mission in improving the lives of children and increasing Breast
Cancer awareness in our community.

This event will take place on Sunday, May 6, 2012 at:

The Ritz Carlton
1515 West Third Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
3:00p.m.

Tickets are $55 per person. Please RSVP by Monday, April
30, 2012.

Tickets are on sale now and can be
paid by cash, check or money order. For further details on tickets,
advertisement information, vendor booths or becoming a sponsor, please log onto
our website at www.hasanimanagement.comor contact us at (216) 245-5167. Tickets arenon-refundable.
Hasani Management Inc. is a non-profit
501 (c) 3 organization.