[NEohioPAL] UPDATE: to AOL subscribers of Neohiopal

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:16:54 PDT 2012

TO: AOL subscribers of Neohiopal

The system is still not working. After a series of bounces, the system
disables your account, but still leaves you as a subscriber. In order to
assure you won't get unsubscribed I set the number of times it will inform
you to 1000, so if you occasionally get a message stating this fact, it is
accurate.

Before I sent this message to you, I re-enabled all of your accounts. There
is still a good chance that you aren't receiving this as it may be blocked.
I will also send it to you directly from my gmail account.

At this point, I don't know when or if this situation will be resolved.

My best recommendation is to subscribe using a gmail, yahoo or hotmail
account.

I used to use an aol account as my primary email address but switched to
gmail. I still keep the aol account but have it forward to gmail. Gmail is
much more searchable and user friendly than aol.

If you choose to only be subscribed to Neohiopal through your aol account
there is no guarantee you will get any of the postings, so your best option
is to check the
archives<http://lists.neohiopal.org/pipermail/neohiopal-neohiopal.org/>
.

You can look for updates to this problem here
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal.htm#bulletin>periodically.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm Regards,

--