[NEohioPAL] $10 tickets or Free Beer Friday for poor little Lulu!

Rebecca Hill rhill at cptonline.org
Thu Mar 22 07:04:15 PDT 2012

This weekend is the closing weekend for poor little Lulu conceived and directed by Matthew Earnest and featuring Jay Ellis, Mark Farr, Val Kolenzko, Katie Nabors, Karl LaMarca, Adam Seeholzer and Luke Wehner.

What other patrons and critics are saying about poor little Lulu:

poor little Lulu is a first-class entertainment from top to bottom. - Robert H.

What a great performance! I can't wait to attend more performances by the CPT. I didn't realize what I had been missing! - Jim C.

"Earnest's thrilling theatrical chops should make you kick up your heels in glee." - Christine Howey
poor little Lulu
Conceived and Directed by Matthew Earnest
March 8 - March 24
Part classical chamber piece, part gritty garage 'happening', and part drag cabaret; this vintage circus of comic debauchery is based on Frank Wedekind's revolutionary plays Earth Spirit (1895) and Pandora's Box (1904). poor little Lulu chronicles the exploits of Lulu - a sexual outlaw in a society riven by lust and greed - who is tossed from man to man, and ultimately lands in the clutches of Jack the Ripper. poor little Lulu is both a cautionary fable and a freewheeling peepshow. Produced in association with Matthew Earnest's new company, The Lunar Stratagem.

A funny, ribald tale you do not want to miss!

Take advantage of $10 tickets on Thursday or Free Beer Fridays - stay after the show to mingle with friends and cast while enjoying a drink or two on us.

For tickets or more information go to http://bit.ly/xge4rB or call the CPT Box Office at (216) 631-2727.

See you at the theatre!

Rebecca Hill
Marketing Coordinator