[NEohioPAL] cpt looking for brazilian accent coach for Akarui

Raymond Bobgan RBobgan at cptonline.org
Sun Mar 25 12:31:39 PDT 2012

This spring CPT is producing the world premiere production of Akarui by Jen Silverman opens late May.

Akarui is a surreal/fantastic realism project which follows different people who seek transformation-including a murdered young man, Baba Yaga, a fish, and DC, a pre-op transboy. It is a beautifully poetic piece and when I read it I knew CPT had to be the world premiere! (the second act takes place in the rave cave of DJ Akarui)

I need a coach to work with one of the actors who is a Carioaca.

Compensation may be available but it will be limited.

Email me at rbobgan at cptonline.org<mailto:rbobgan at cptonline.org> if you have any ideas or could do it.

Raymond Bobgan
Executive Artistic Director
Cleveland Public Theatre