[NEohioPAL] Sandstone Summer Theatre seeking Music Director(s) and Orchestra Director

Victoria Steiner vickiz119 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 13:11:33 PDT 2012

Sandstone Summer Theatre in Amherst, Ohio is seeking a Music Director and/or Orchestra Director for our production of "9 to 5 the musical" rehearsal begins June 11, 2012 from 6-9pm weeknights until the shows on July 19, 20 & 21 2012.  duties for music director include rehearsing/teaching music with the actors until all is learned.  Orchestra director teaches musicians for the show and directs during run of the show.

We are also looking for someone to fill the position of the Musical Director for our children's group for "Willie Wonka, JR." and "Jack and the Giant"  rehearsals begin June 25, 2012 from 9 am to 2 pm until the show runs July 27 & 28, 2012.  Duties include teaching children the music until all is learned.

Please send resume to Victoria at vickiz119 at yahoo.com or by mail to D. Justin Bilewicz 3250 Broadway Ave. Lorain, OH 44055.

Thank you!
Victoria Steiner and D. Justin Bilewicz III
Sandstone Summer Theatre ~ Amherst, Ohio