[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice---Fairport Harbor, Ohio

Joseph Fath joef1222 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 19:00:12 PDT 2012

It is with immense excitement that we announce the opening of
The Lighthouse Theatre of Fairport Harbor!
We have been working closely with Fairport Harding High School and now – The dream is alive!
***AUDITION NOTICE***
Our 2012 season
Ten Little Indians by Agatha Christie - Directed by Joe Fath
Showing: June 22, 23, 29, 30 @ 7:30pm & June 24, 31 @ 2pm
Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare - Directed by Jerry Jaffe
Showing: July 20, 21, 27, 28 @ 7:30pm & July 22, 29 @ 2pm
The Sound of Music by Rogers and Hammerstein - Directed by Joe Fath
Showing: August 24, 25, 31 & Sept 1 @ 7:30pm & August 26, Sept 2 @2pm
We will be having open auditions for these shows on the following dates:
Saturday, April 21st 2012 @ 3pm – 6pm
Sunday, April 22nd 2012 @ 5pm – 8pm

Notes about Auditions:

Auditions for Measure for Measure:
Prepare a Soliloquy from any Shakespeare Writing
Auditions for 10 Little Indians:
Prepare a 1 minute monologue
Auditions for Sound Of Music
Prepare a 1 minute monologue AND a song to be sung a cappella

You can audition for one, two or all three shows. Be prepared for solo and small group auditions.
No appointments necessary.
Audition dates TBA

Lord of the Flies by William Golding adapted by Nigel Williams Directed by Brandon (BM) Stroud
Showing October 5, 6, 12, 13 @ 7:30pm & October 7, 14 @2pm

All inquiries contact:
Joseph Fath – Artistic Director of The Lighthouse Theatre
Lighthousetheatre2012 at gmail.com
Mission: Celebrating Theatre–Keeping the Dream Alive
·         Using theatre, we will provide entertainment and educational experiences to the community and its players;
·         We will celebrate the achievements of our volunteers and staff;
·         We will provide innovative opportunities for our supporters;
·         We will unite with area community theaters for mutual assistance and enrichment.