[NEohioPAL] Open Mic Shakespeare reading - ROMEO AND JULIET - Monday, April 2 at 7pm

Brian Pedaci bpedaci at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:46:03 PDT 2012

Think you remember *Romeo and Juliet* from reading it in high school?  Will
your perspective on it change now that you're over 21 or have been parents
of teenagers?
Come join us at OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE, a monthly series of open readings
produced by the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival, and find out.  We meet at
the Market Avenue Wine Bar (2521 Market Ave. in Ohio City) at 7pm on the
first Monday of every month.

Roles are selected at the beginning of the play and rotated with each act.
 If you have a copy of the play, please bring it, although a limited number
of copies will be available for those who don't.   We welcome everyone,
whether you want to read or just listen.

If you can't make it this month, mark your calendars for May 7, when we'll
read *As You Like It* (a sneak peek at our summer season!), or on June 4
for *Coriolanus.*
*
*
Visit our Facebook page for more information and updates on this and other
events, such as our season auditions on April 28th/30th, and our "Cakes and
Ale" benefit party to be held April 21st, celebrating Shakespeare's 448th
and our 15th birthday!