[NEohioPAL] Big Swing dance in Lakewood this Saturday, March 31st! Everyone is welcome and it is only $12!

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Fri Mar 30 11:07:42 PDT 2012

Swing dance in Lakewood Saturday March 31st!

Fun and easy Jitterbug dance lesson from 8-9
The Dave Kasper band plays from 9-12.

Only $12! -- even cheaper for students and seniors with a valid ID--$10!

EVERYONE is welcome to attend!
NO PARTNER NEEDED!

Dress casual and comfy.

The Lakewood Masonic Temple is located at 15300 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood,
Ohio.

Parking lot in the back and plenty of street parking too.

Drinks and snacks for sale.....or feel free to bring your own.

Please stay tuned for details on our Get Hep Swing Prom/Spring Formal in
April! It was one of our biggest dances last year with close to 400 people
attending!

For more info please check www.GetHepSwing.com
<http://www.gethepswing.com/>or call 216-374-1927 or email
info at GetHepSwing.com