[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth is seeking ACTORS

Alex Arroyo aarroyo at metroparks.cc
Fri Mar 30 12:24:58 PDT 2012

TrueNorth Cultural Arts is seeking actors for our popular and unique
ROAD TO FREEDOM event coming up! Actors must be available during the day
for field trip performances and a few evening shows.

We are looking for men, women, and children who are African American and
one male and one female who are Caucasian.

The event spans between April 3-19 and a generous stipend is available.

Call 440-949-5200 if you're interested!

Check out this link for more information on the actual event:
http://www.metroparks.cc/events.php#road_freedom

Don't forget: CLOSING WEEKEND FOR TRUENORTH'S CHILDREN OF EDEN

www.TNCArts.org

www.TNCATheatreCamp.org

www.facebook.com/TNCArts

Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter!