[NEohioPAL] Film Acting Class in Independence with Working Director

JW Myers rmkfilms at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:32:13 PDT 2012

Producer/Director JW Myers will be offering an ongoing FILM ACTING CLASS in
Independence on Thursdays at 6 - 9 p.m.  Only 18 slots available; current
students will be given first consideration.  A waiting list will be formed
to accommodate overflow.

There will also be a pre-teen/teen class offered from 4-6 p.m. at the same
venue in Independence.  16 student limit.

JW just wrapped the feature "Random Acts of Christmas" in Wheeling, WV, as
well as last year's "Doughboy."  The class is a scene study class, with a
little improvisation thrown in for good measure.  As an actor/director, JW
utilizes the Charles Conrad technique, as taught to him by Dee Wallace
(Stone).

If you are an actor and you are serious about your craft, I invite you to
come and learn from a working professional.  It's a pretty intense and
professionally-minded group, but we do manage to have a lot of fun.
 Everyone works every class; you learn by doing.

Please email route40classes at gmail.com for more information.

Thanks, and best of good fortune to you all!