[NEohioPAL] MAD* Factory Hiring for Summer 2012

The Mad Factory themadfactory2 at oberlin.net
Wed Apr 4 15:53:31 PDT 2012

Summer Positions
Spend the Summer in Oberlin!!! Join Us for Lots of Summer Fun at The MAD* Factory!!!

  a.. Do you enjoy theatre, music & art?
  b.. Do you have experience working with kids?
  c.. Do you love the rewards of teaching?
  d.. Do you love to perform?
Become a Camp Counselor for The MAD* Factory Summer Camps!!

Job Description: Camp counselors are expected to have experience working with children and an enthusiasm for teaching and encouraging creative development in children. Camp counselors should be comfortable working with children of different ages and backgrounds. Camps involve team-teaching a variety of acting exercises, creative movement, and arts & crafts, as well as being team leaders and assisting the students in their own projects and skits. Camp counselors are strongly encouraged to perform in our summer show with our teen camp population.

We also interview for the positions of Musical Director (also works as a camp counselor) and Stage Manager (also works as a camp counselor), and for Musicians for our summer production.

Please email resume to themadfactory2 at oberlin.net

Linda Michalak, Executive Director
The MAD* Factory
*Music, Art & Drama