[NEohioPAL] Trumpet and Trombone player needed

Christopher Toth cjtonline at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:00:44 PDT 2012

Beachwood High School is in need of a trumpet and trombone player for an upcoming production of GYPSY.  Students were going to play these parts; however, as we got close to tech week they decided that they didn’t have enough time in their schedules.  Here is the rehearsal and performance schedule:

Rehearsals:
    MON, Apr 9: 6:00 pm TECH ACT I
    TUE, Apr 10: 6:00 pm TECH ACT II
    WED, Apr 11: 6:00 pm COMPLETE RUN-THROUGH
    THU, Apr 12: 6:00 pm COMPLETE RUN-THROUGH

Performances:
    FRI, Apr 13: 8:00 p.m. OPENING NIGHT
    SAT, Apr 14: 8:00 p.m. PERFORMANCE
    SUN, Apr 15: 2:00 p.m. PERFORMANCE

I can be flexible about the rehearsal schedule, but there is NO budget available for the pit orchestra. If you would like to VOLUNTEER to play this show, please contact me.

Thanks,

-Chris Toth
(216) 406-0228