[NEohioPAL] Point of No Return Improv gets busy!

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:12:59 PDT 2012

We've got a lot of entertainment
to offer you in April and May, so listen up! First, our regular shows at
 the Quirk, starting this Saturday, April 7. We'll also be performing
April 21, May 5, and May 19.
We
 also have two special events coming up. Saturday, April 14, we'll be
featured at the Oberlin College Improv Conference (no, we're not college
 students, but with our maturity level, we expect to fit right in. We're
 not going to say who, but certain members are super excited to have the
 PG-13 restriction lifted for one night).
We're
 also very honored to have been asked to perform at a fundraiser for
Mental Health America of Summit County. 'At Wit's End' will be held Wednesday, May 16 at
 the Pavilion at Falls River Square in Cuyahoga Falls. The event is open
 to the public. Doors open at 7 p.m. For ticket information, visit
www.mhasc.net/events.html.
Finally,
 we will be holding open auditions on Wednesday, May 2 at 6:30. We're
looking for people ages 14 and up who like to play. No experience with
improv is required. For further information, email pnrsusan at hotmail.com,
 or better yet, talk to us after one of our shows.

Now in its 11th year, Point of No Return Improv is an improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan at www.facebook.com/pnrimprov. PNR operates with the support of the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.