[NEohioPAL] $75 Headshots

Greg gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:46:22 PDT 2012

This is a great time to schedule a headshot session.

My low rate of $75 buys you up to one hour of shooting, unlimited print rights to the final edited photos and as many "looks" as you'd like during our session. Go in on it with a friend and you can both share a session for $120.

I will not book your session back to back with someone else and rush the shoot.

My main focus is the quality of the final product.

Sample of my work can be viewed at the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino

I do have one opening tomorrow (Saturday) so respond quickly if you want that spot. Otherwise, I'm happy to make an appointment based on your availability next week.
Thanks!

Greg

Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone