[NEohioPAL] $100 headshots from Brian Bowers (formerly Braedy Photography) through end of month

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:54:00 PDT 2012

Casting Directors, Producers, Directors, and Agents all make casting
decisions based on your headshot--don't sacrifice quality when it comes to
your choice of a photographer! Brian Bowers is a photographer, producer of
the 48 Hour Film Project, and former talent agent, and is familiar with
current trends as well as what casting directors are looking for in a great
headshot.

After over a year hiatus, we are back shooting at Brian Bowers Photography
& Media Production  <http://braedyphoto.photoshelter.com/>(formerly Braedy
Photography).  To kick things off we're offering a *$100 headshot* special
now through the end of April. The price includes--

*The photo shoot on location (Cleveland and West Side area)*
*two different outfits*
*all high resolution images on a DVD*
*retouching on one image from each outfit*
*photos can be used as actor headshots or modeling portfolio shots*
*hair & makeup not included*

Check out sample headshots and model portfolio shots here:
http://braedyphoto.photoshelter.com/portfolio/G0000krxMdjoq.Ic.

For more information or to book your shoot email *
brianjefferybowers at gmail.com *or call *(216) 264-9844.*

*Brian Bowers*
*Brian Bowers Photography & Media Production*
http://braedyphoto.photoshelter.com/
(216) 264-9844