[NEohioPAL] Horror Screen Play Writer Wanted

maurice thomas roachclipz at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:46:17 PDT 2012

Hello-
I am seeking a screen play writer to write a feature which I plan on producing. I would like to work with a hungry new comer because the project pays little. The script will be a horror movie based on my ideas. The writer will submit a rough draft of the script and I will complete it. In other words the script will be owned by the production company.
If you are intrested please contact me via email roachclipz at hotmail.com I would prefer a writer who lives close to the Akron, Ohio area and who has knowledge of African American Horror. The writer doesn't have to be AA.
Maurice Thomas