[NEohioPAL] Geeks Who Drink gig

Josh Johnson josh at geekswhodrink.com
Tue Apr 10 16:30:38 PDT 2012

Josh here from Geeks Who Drink <http://www.geekswhodrink.com/>.

We’re a live-hosted pub quiz company launching a quiz May 1 in Northfield,
and we’re looking to hire a quizmaster. Could that be you?

We’ll be in town auditioning performers to host the quiz. It’s a weekly,
paid gig -- cash and a bar tab -- and a great way to get comfortable on a
mic and own a room. Comedians, improv folks, actors, radio DJs, roller
derby announcers all make great quizmasters. Anyone who is, or imagines
themselves to be, a performer.

We’re launching our quiz soon at the Wing Warehouse.

Below I’ve pasted the link to a YouTube video that explains what it means
to be a quizmaster, as well as a link to the online application. Watch the
video. Fill out the app. Easy peasy.

Funny YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0QDstv502o
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0QDstv502o>
Online app and more info: