[NEohioPAL] Actors with memorabilia and collectibles needed for Reality TV taping this weekend

Dan Bart danbart106 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 09:19:24 PDT 2012

Antique Buyers of Americahaspartnered with the Ohio Center for Broadcasting (OCB) to produce a Reality Television show based in the Cleveland area.

The Show’s Producers will be filming for a  Reality TV Show similar Pawn
Stars and the Antiques Roadshow April 13-15 (Friday - Sunday) from
10am-7pm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 5300 Rockside Road in Independence.
This is a rare opportunity to be featured on a weekly television series.
We are seeking actors of all ages- no experience necessary
	* Bring your rare and valuable items for our experts to appraise (must have a collectible item to be considered for the show)
	* Chance to get in on the ground floor of a new reality TV show.
	* Casting call taking place during Roadshow Ohio, an antique’s buying show.WEBSITE  www.roadshowohio.com take a look to see the types of items we feature

The show will focus on

	* The ART of the Deal, Superstars of Sport and Entertainment making super-impacts on people’s lives
	* Stories of the most important moments in people lives told by the people who come to our shows

Come on down Friday through Sunday 10am-7pm. Check in with Carol.