[NEohioPAL] Artist looking for housing

Michael Medcalf medcalf216 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 09:50:04 PDT 2012

Greetings fellow Northeast Ohioans!

After having successfully completed my first year of grad school at the University of Iowa I am coming home for the summer to work on a project from mid May through mid August and I need a place for me and my precious dog (Tasha) to stay.  My ideal situation would be to sublet a home or apartment but I am open to suggestions.  I’m a very private person and respect the same in others.  Additionally I would like to stay centrally located (meaning no far out western or eastern suburbs).  My budget is extremely tight but make me an offer anyway.  Let’s talk.  Can’t wait to be home!

Best,

Michael Medcalf, MFA Candidate
University of Iowa
Department of Dance
Graduate Program

Office Hrs: T/Th 11:30am-1pm and by appointment
Phone: 319.335.2621
Email: michael-medcalf at uiowa.edu