[NEohioPAL] Summer Camps & Classes ~ Bainbridge Township

Danse Western Reserve info at dansewesternreserve.org
Thu Apr 12 09:50:41 PDT 2012

*Danse Western Reserve* is a non-profit dance studio in Bainbridge
Township, Ohio serving Bainbridge, Chagrin Falls, Aurora, Solon,
Streetsboro, Twinsburg and all of Geauga County.  We offer excellent dance
education to each student, regardless of age or dance experience, in a
non-competitive, supportive environment.  Classes are structured to enhance
the training of dance technique and allow for the development of personal
style.  We focus on teaching dancers who will not only be well trained in
their art form but also have a broad, encompassing view of all the arts.
Some of our students began dancing at young age.  Some of them started in
high school.  Our classes are a haven for everyone to begin and continue
their journey of creative self-expression through their vital dance lives.

We have a higher than average homeschool student base which we as
homeschoolers ourselves love!

Go to www.dansewesternreserve.org/classes  or
www.dansewesternreserve.org/summer_camps  for more information.

--