[NEohioPAL] Camp Tees or Production/Cast/Crew Tees Available

Streamliners streamliners at windstream.net
Thu Apr 12 16:08:43 PDT 2012

A Message from STREAMLINERS

We do biz Locally, Nationally and Internationally, although located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Our work has travelled with USA companies as far away as the beaches of Mexico with conferences, north to Canada and overseas as far as Belgium.

"We are very proud and humble to have also been the Screen-printing Company chosen to produce the Cast/Crew Tees last year for the Feature Film shot partially in Cleveland - I, Alex Cross - Tyler Perry's upcoming movie."

We take pride in what we do with screen-printing, embroidery, art services / digitizing and providing those promotional products when their needs arise. Everything is done in-house...from Art to Finish. We are a full service company and hands on Owners who care.

We have been in the biz for 30+ years and have done many many
events over three decades. Totally familiar with tees for Events, Walks,
Runs, Camps, Corporate and similiar and we hear from many often requiring more cost effective
alternatives to give to their participants while not jeoparding the quality of apparel or application.

STREAMLINERS is known for our Integrity, our Expertise, our Master level quality, the way we have chosen to do business and our fairness.

If you are looking for Screen-printed or Embroidered apparel whether it be Tees or Polo's to Sweats/Hoodies, Jackets, Hats
or Promotional Products abound - Streamliners offers solutions with NO GUESS / NO STRESS!

Let us be your solution - We will be with you every step of the way!

OUTSTANDING!

Streamliners
440-338-1071
streamliners at windstream.net