[NEohioPAL] Musical Theater Summer Camp at Saint Joseph Academy

Christine Fondaw cfondaw at sja1890.org
Mon Apr 16 05:37:53 PDT 2012

Go to http://www.sja1890.org/?page=summercamps for more information and to
register for any of our SJA summer camp programs.

Musical Theater Meets Pop Music in SJA’s Summer Glee 2012!

3 Week Camp, July 9 – 27

Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Girls Entering Grades 5-8; Cost $280; Capacity 24

Takeaways include a free DVD of the final performance as well as a free
camp t-shirt.
Here’s an exciting performing arts camp to showcase girls who love to sing,
act and dance!  We will combine musical theater show tunes with popular
music while the cast of characters are based on you and your friends at
Summer Glee 2012!!  You will help create a song and dance revue with a
contemporary flair in the style of the hit TV show Glee.  This camp is for
girls going into grades 5-8 at all levels of experience.  No audition is
required.  You will perform Summer Glee 2012 for your families and friends
on the last day of camp: Friday, July 27 at 11:00 a.m.

 Please contact Christine Fondaw, Director of Summer Glee 2012, at
cfondaw at sja1890.org for further information.

--
Ms. Christine Fondaw
Performing Arts Instructor