[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Auditions for The Music Man

DVangaasbe at aol.com DVangaasbe at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 12:12:57 PDT 2012

The  auditions for The Music Man by Meredith Wilsson will be April 16 and
18 at 7:00  pm at the Canal Fulton United Methodist Church, 363 West Cherry
Street, Canal  Fulton, Ohio. All parts are open and it is required that you
have a song ready  to sing with sheet music. Since we will be using a  piano
player, guitarist and drummer in this production, we want to see how each
auditioner follows music. Also, please be ready to read from the script.
Further, please have a simple dance routine so the choreographer can see where
you fit into the dances in the production. If you play a musical
instrument,  please bring it along since the play involves a makeshift band.
Barbershop  quartets are welcome. The dates of production are June 15-17 and 22-24.
It will  be at the Salt Box Ministries, 336 West Market Street, Canal Fulton,
Ohio.  Directors are Jackie Piatt and Sandra Schmeltzer. Choreographer is
Brandi  Foutty. For further information please call David Van Gaasbeek at
330-494-1022  or 330-854-4387.