[NEohioPAL] Short. Sweet. Film Fest Call for Entries!

Short Sweet short.sweet.film.fest at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:35:47 PDT 2012

The Short. Sweet. Film Fest is now accepting submissions of short films
under 25 minutes!

In today’s film climate it is hard to showcase short films. Many festivals
only care about features and it seems like this art is dwindling to silly
videos about kittens on the internet. Even though we love kittens (who
doesn’t?) here at the Short. Sweet. Film Festival, we love short films
(heck, short is even in our title). With our first festival this year, our
goal is to showcase films under 25 minutes to the growing art scene in the
greater Cleveland area. We are looking for the best short films locally,
nationally, and internationally. So send them our way!

Please go to our website: shortsweetfilmfest.com (no www) to learn more
about how to submit your films.  Also, please like us on Facebook: Short.
Sweet. Film Fest.

The festival will be held at the Market Garden Brewery on June 2nd and we
would love the filmmakers to attend (more information to come).

If you have any questions about the submission process or any other
questions, please feel free to email the festival directors at
short.sweet.film.fest at gmail.com

Start filming!!!