[NEohioPAL] Short Film Audition

Mike Campanizzi camper2207 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 17:37:36 PDT 2012

THE NEW SHORT
FILM BY THE UNIVERSITY OF AKRON'S STUDENT FILM ORGANIZATION, THE 2380 PROJECT,
IS NOW HOLDING ITS OPEN AUDITIONS:

Film:
Murder at
American Sauce and Crate

Synopsis:
Murder
at American Sauce and Crate is a gore film about a young woman who goes into work
to find a dead body.  When
detectives arrive they discover that the person is not dead, however that
changes quickly.  The person comes
back to life as a zombie and from there the gore ensues. This movie should be
finished in two days.

Casting:
This movie requires a small cast, as there are only 3 speaking roles.
The roles are:
Worker
1 – female – early to mid 20’s
Detective
1 – male – late 20’s to early 30’s
Detective
2 – male – late 20’s to early 30’s
Dark
Figure – male – late 20’s to early 30’s
Dead
Body – male – late 20’s to early 30’s

Also, we are looking for some individuals who are talented in makeup.  If you have experience and would like to become involved, please email the writer/director, Steve Kelley.

Casting
Location:
University of Akron
Student Union
3rd Floor
Room 323
Akron, OH

Times:
Sunday April
13th – 2-6pm

Here
is a map of the University of Akron.
http://www.uakron.edu/resources/campusMapNew/#
The Student Union is building 60. There is metered parking near the Union and
the parking decks are open after 5pm on week days and all day on
weekends.  The student union's address is as follows:

251 Carroll St.
Akron, OH  44718

If you would like to bring a headshot that’s great but we will be taking video
of your audition as well as a photograph. There will also be an information
sheet for you to fill out at the casting call.

We are working on a shoe string budget right now so compensation will be done
with credits and lunch on shoots.

Any
questions should be sent to either writer/director Steve Kelley at mbpcmedia at gmail.comor Producer David Berry at dlberry at zips.uakron.eduor 2380 Project President
Brandon Bell at bjb33 at zips.uakron.edu