[NEohioPAL] Join Eden Valley and Enjoy May with Music and Stories!

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Apr 17 05:27:19 PDT 2012

Make May memorable! Join Foster Brown and Bette Lou Higgins on Saturday nights for music and stories from the past at 7p.m. at the Brecksville Nature Center of the Cleveland Metroparks on Rt. 82 in Brecksville. Each week enjoy a different topic:

* May 5 -- Find out why a man-made waterway was such an important turning point in Buckeye history with CANAL SONGS AND STORIES.

* May 12 -- Come hear fascinating stories and songs of ships that sailed our Great Lakes and learn of their demise when they present BALLADS OF THE INLAND SEAS.

* May 19 -- Listen to the stories of prison camps, great escapes, failed plans, and unfortunate circumstances of the War Between The States in BATTLE SCARS: STORIES OF THE CIVIL WAR.

* May 26 -- Take a journey through the Great Depression and learn how Ohioans coped and survived through one of our nation's hardest times with FROM A CRASH TO A BANG

Admission is $5 per person. For complete information and to reserve a seat, contact the Cleveland Metroparks at 440-526-1012.

To book any of these programs for your group, simply reply to this e-mail for information. For a complete list of Eden Valley Events, check our calendar regularly at:  http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, reply to this e-mail with you request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org