[NEohioPAL] OPEN IMPROV NIGHT

David Griffith dgriff at sssnet.com
Tue Apr 17 07:25:05 PDT 2012

OPEN IMPROV NIGHT

Come this Friday, April 20th, and have some IMPROV FUN at the Shriner's
Tadmor Center, 3000 Krebs Drive, Akron.

The sign up for stage time begins at 6pm for the 'Who's Line is it Anyway'
style games or you just come and watch the show.

Don't forget the all you can eat fresh Alaskan Pollock at this Shriner's
Friday Fish Fry!  Only $8, it includes Fries, slaw, roll and drink!

Andrew Knode and Dave Griffith will be running the Improv gathering which
will start at 6:30pm. See you there!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

You say you have no improv experience, we will go slow for you and use small
words.

Look, you will be fine, just try it, we will be there to help.  We are good
teachers.

Are you big enough to accept the challenge?

You say you have tons of Improv experience and don't want to work with
amateurs.

Andy and I will get you on stage and teach you some humility.

Are you big enough to accept the challenge?

THE GOAL

Eventually we want to start a new improv group based in the Akron area.

But for now, let's just get together at an "open improv night' and have some
fun.

If you are already a member of a group, come play, we don't want to be
competition, we want to be friends.

The Jam is open to those wishing to learn new skills in improv or to freshen
up past skills with new performers.

For more info find our Facebook group, "A Tad More" or E-mail us at
dgriff at sssnet.com