[NEohioPAL] ACTING COMPETITION OPEN TO ALL AGES MALE OR FEMALE

Alex Russo alexandrarusso at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:24:36 PDT 2012

Make Believe Entertainment will be hosting an acting competition in the
Cleveland area on Sunday June 24th. This competition is open to
male/female divisions of all ages. HAVE YOU EVER DREAMED OF WINNING AN
AWARD FOR ACTING? The entry fee is $40.00. WINNERS will receive nice
trophy awards 18'24 inch and will also be featured on the 2012 Make
Believe Entertainment advertisements that will appear in local media
sources. The highest scorer will additionally receive talent
representation! This is a fun little way to test your skills and become
involved within your local entertainment industry! We love our community
 and want to share the love of the arts with everyone!

If you are interested in entering, please email Alexandra at alexandrarusso at hotmail.com OR reply on Neopal.

Alexandra Russo
Make Believe Entertainment
Owner