[NEohioPAL] Woodstock Costume Characters Needed for Summer & Fall - Cedar Point Live Entertainment

Donald, Herbe hdonald at cedarpoint.com
Tue Apr 17 13:13:45 PDT 2012

Cedar Point Live Entertainment added Woodstock to our  cast of Peanuts(tm) characters.  IMPORTANT-Due to the nature of the costume, you must be between 4'6" and 4'9" (BFOQ).  You must be at least 18 years old by the beginning of the employment period.

In addition to "Meet and Greet" appearances, Woodstock will be part of a daily show on our new stage in Celebration Plaza.  Rehearsal/Production dates run from late May until Labor Day-September 3 for daily appearances.  Weekends only until October 28.  Pay is $8.30/hour with summer season weeks averaging (at least)  42 hours weekly.  Multiple-occupancy housing is available for those who live at least 30 miles away from Cedar Point.  Average cost is $42.00/week.

For more information about Cedar Point, go to www.cedarpoint.com<http://www.cedarpoint.com>
For questions or more information about Cedar Point Live Entertainment, go to hdonald at cedarpoint.com<mailto:hdonald at cedarpoint.com>

Spend a summer entertaining children...of all ages!

Herbe Donald, Manager
Cedar Point Live Entertainment