[NEohioPAL] Great Lakes Youth Ballet-Performance May 5th, at North Royalton High School

acecard123 at aol.com acecard123 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 04:42:50 PDT 2012

Great Lakes Youth Ballet is a nonprofit pre-professional youth ballet under the direction of Ana Lobe, former principal ballerina with The Cleveland Ballet, San Jose Ballet, English-National Ballet, Mississippi Ballet and Ballet Cuba.  Great Lakes Youth Ballet is having their spring performance:  "Ballet and Beyond" on Saturday May 5th, 2012 @ 7:30 p.m. at North Royalton High School in the Dan Calabrese Center for the Performing Arts at 14713 Ridge Road, North Royalton, Ohio 44133.  This performance by Great Lakes Youth Ballet is generously funded by the residents of Cuyahoga County through a public Grant from:  Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.  Please Call (440) 230-9018 for tickets or contact us on our Website:  greatlakesyouthballet at att.net   Tickets in advance are:  $14 - Adults and $10 - for Children (12 yrs. and under).  Tickets at the door are:  $16 - Adults and $12 - for Children (12 yrs. and under).  Please check out our new website at:  www.greatlakesyouthballet.