[NEohioPAL] CSU student film Casting

joe marcoguiseppe joemarcoguiseppe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:46:26 PDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Joe Marcoguiseppe. I am Casting for my senior thesis film, a
comedy noir detective story, unraveling the details of a brutal murder. If
you are able to make either casting date or have any questions please
contact Jamie or myself.

Thanks,

joe marcoguiseppe

 *Casting Call
*
**
Student Film: The Alley
Shooting Dates: 04/28 and 04/29
-A comedy Noir-
**
*
Roles
*
**
*
Guy
*
- 30’s hard-edge detective smokes unfiltered cigarettes.
**
*
Woodson
*
- 30-40’s, loud, chubby detective; Guy’s partner. Comic relief sidekick.
**
*
Sidney
*
-40’s, coroner with a dark sense of humor.
Police Chief - 30’s-40’s, male, gruff demeanor.
**
*
Ivy
*
-20’s, super-attractive; our femme fatale/back widow spider. Sexy and
seductive.
**
*
The Monster (Bruno)
*
- 20-30’s, the deformed killer.
**
*
Woman
*
- 20’s, attractive. Returns home from a night clubbing only to get killed
in the alley.
Casting Session
Saturday, April 21st at 10:00AM-12:00PM
Monday, April 23rd at 1:30PM-2:30PM
Cleveland State University, Music Building, Room 107
 Street Address: 2121 Euclid Avenue
**
*
CONTACT:
*
Producer: Jamie Miller
- Cell: *740-405-3972*
- E-mail: *j.q.miller at csuohio.edu* <j.q.miller at csuohio.edu>

Director: Joe Marcoguiseppe
- Cell: *440-454-3673*
- E-Mail: *marcogee at aol.com* <marcogee at aol.com>

*Meals and copy of film provided as compensation