[NEohioPAL] FINAL WEEK! $100 headshots by Brian Bowers (formerly Braedy Photography)

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:11:38 PDT 2012

After over a year hiatus, we are back shooting at Brian Bowers Photography
& Media Production  <http://braedyphoto.photoshelter.com/>(formerly Braedy
Photography).  To kick things off we're offering a *$100 headshot* special
now through the end of April. This is the *LAST WEEK* to take advantage of
this great special. If you've been thinking about freshening up your
headshots or taking your career to the next level, this is the perfect
opportunity to do so without breaking the bank. Don't miss out--you won't
get another chance to get this level of quality at this low price!

The price includes--

*The photo shoot on location (Cleveland and West Side area)*
*two different outfits*
*all high resolution images on a DVD*
*retouching on one image from each outfit*
*photos can be used as actor headshots or modeling portfolio shots*
*hair & makeup not included*

Check out sample headshots and model portfolio shots here:
http://www.brianbowersphoto.com/portfolio/G0000krxMdjoq.Ic

For more information or to book your shoot email *
brianjefferybowers at gmail.com *or call *(216) 264-9844.*
*
*

*Brian Bowers*
*Brian Bowers Photography & Media Production*
http://www.brianbowersphoto.com
Like us on Facebook!  http://www.facebook.com/BrianBowersPhotoMedia
(216) 264-9844