[NEohioPAL] New Facebook Page and Free Special Promotion

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Sun Apr 22 16:30:55 PDT 2012

Please go to Facebook and "Like" the new page forMargaret Reardon Marketing

Then tell your friends!  I  am happy to help anyone with talent, passion, and
creativity get the word out.

Post your events on the page, for free.  (Other services available at reasonable
rates, but this is not a sales pitch)

And as a special promotion,  send me a picture of your work or event, and I will
use it as a cover photo on the MRM time line!

Let's make the power of social media networking work for all of us!

Questions, email me at this address. Thanks as always, Margaret

Margaret Reardon Marketing
margaret_reardon at att.net
440-292-7739
www.margaretreardon.net