[NEohioPAL] Harmony Ringers in concert Sunday

Christine Allison cdanotes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:19:31 PDT 2012

Harmony Ringers Handbell Choir will have their Spring concert this Sunday, April 29, at 4:00 at Zion United Church of Christ on Main St. In North Canton.  This is an auditioned community group. Free-will offering ($10 donation suggested)
Arrive early to buy a $5 bell or two to ring along on one of the songs.  The money will go towards our purchasing our own bells...we borrow the bells now.  Help us achieve this goal...a little at a time, or a larger donation, of course, will be accepted.

Come see what all the buzz is about in the Canton area...they are good!

Christine Allison
www.harmonyringersofohio.org