[NEohioPAL] BOGO Free Coppelia Ballet

Jennifer Desberg bto.desberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:44:11 PDT 2012

*Time is running out!  *
*Ballet Theatre of Ohio presents*
*Coppelia*
*May 5 & 6*
**
***Take advantage of our special BOGO free ticket promotion.*
 *Call the Akron Civic Theatre Box office*
*330-253-2488*
*and mention code NPBG*
*(BOGO is only available for $28 and $18 tickets) *

 *Ballet Theatre of Ohio (BTO) is proud to present the family friendly
classic ballet, "Coppelia".  Bring your whole family out to enjoy this
fun-filled, comedic romp set to a delightful score by Leo Delibes.
Children of all ages will be delighted by the beautiful sets, costumes, and
dazzling dancing.  And the fun isn't all on stage.  Our young guests are
encouraged to join in the fun by visiting Dr. Coppelius' workshop in
the Upper Salon at the top of the Grande Staircase.   There they will be
greeted by charming "mechanical dolls" who will each give every child a
small surprise.  *
**
 ** *Don't miss the opportunity to see this charming classical ballet
performed by an extremely talented troupe of local dancers! *
**
*For more information about BTO and to view a video clip, visit our
website: *
*www.BalletTheatreOhio.org <http://www.ballettheatreohio.org/>*

**

Come LIKE us on Facebook!