[NEohioPAL] >>***IMPROV JAM***<<

David Griffith dgriff at sssnet.com
Thu Apr 26 14:13:47 PDT 2012

JAM  Yourself!

Come see what you can JAM into your performance!

Learn how to JAM for 90 minutes!!!

It's Jam Packed Group Jamming!!

Jam like it's 1999 or Jam like a real Smucker.?

Okay, I feel dirty and cheap for writing the above JUST to get your
attention. So read this while I repent.

OPEN IMPROV NIGHT

Friday, April 27th, IMPROV JAM at the Shriner's Tadmor Center, 3000 Krebs
Drive, Akron. The sign up begins at 6:30pm, Show at 7pm.

Don't forget the ALL YOU CAN EAT fresh Alaskan Pollock at the Shriner's Fish
Fry!  Show up early, fish fry stars at 5pm, and get some fish it's Only $8
and includes Fries, Slaw, Roll and Drinks!  Bring your Teenage Son and get
your money's worth!

Andrew Knode (of Scared Scriptless) and Dave Griffith (of nothing) will be
running things. See you there!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

You say you have no improv experience, we will go slow and use small words.

Look, you will be fine, just try it, we will be there to help.  We are good
teachers.

You say you have tons of Improv experience and don't want to work with
amateurs.

Andy and I will get you on stage and teach you humility.

For more info find our Facebook group, "A Tad More"