[NEohioPAL] Hysterical Show Tonight At Big Dog Theater!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Sat Apr 28 08:30:24 PDT 2012

Thunderlips & The Submissives!  4/28

Due to the rampant uproar following our recent late night activities, Thunderlips and the Submissives have decided to present a "family themed" show for the sake of karma. Same T.A.T.S. humor, same T.A.T.S. time, same T.A.T.S. station!Big Dog Theater's first shortform improv comedy troupe, Thunderlips and the Submissives, includes 9 of our city's hottest new improv junkies. If you are a fan of "Who's Line Is It Anyway" then you will love T.A.T.S.! This group is high-energy, physical, and will keep the funny going all night long! You may have seen them around town. Now check them out every month at their home in Coventry!

Doors open at 8:30pm and the show is at 9:00pm.  Tickets are $8 (cash only). Tickets can be purchased at the door the day of the show, reserved online at www.bigdogtheater.com or by phone at 216-472-3636.

 Concessions available at Big Dog Treats just outside the theater doors.

Print out a show coupon from our website and take an additional $1 off your ticket!

We got your funny Cleveland!

Big Dog Theater
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd
Cleveland Hts, Oh 44106