[NEohioPAL] Auditions: THIS WEEK! Scenarios USA

Steph Wahome mukenyiwahome at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:23:42 PDT 2012

<http://www.scenariosusa.org/>*Scenarios USA* Wants to make you famous!

*For One Week Only!!!! *

*On Line Auditions* are open for the next Scenarios USA Short Film
“Speechless.” If you click the link below (or just copy and past it in your
browser) you will learn all you need to know about how to video your
audition and submit it for a role in our next short film!  You must post
your audition no later than Sunday May 6th and we will call you by
Wednesday, May 9th if we want to see you audition again in person.

http://scenariosusa.org/speechlessauditions

*Not Ready for the Spotlight?  We need Teachers and Students to come be
extras!*

Click the link below and sign up to be Background Artist on the Scenarios
USA Film “Speechless” shooting in Cleveland Heights High School on
Saturday, May 19th and Sunday, May 20th!

http://bit.ly/SpeechlessExtras

*What is Scenarios USA?*

Scenarios USA is a national non-profit organization that uses writing and
filmmaking to foster youth leadership, advocacy and self-expression in
students across the county. Scenarios USA asks young people to write about
the issues that shape their lives such as bullying, stereotyping,
sexuality, peer-pressure, drug/alcohol use, and gender norms. Scenarios USA
believes that by valuing youth and listening to their opinions we can have
an impact on promoting healthy relationships and empowering a generation of
engaged citizens.

Scenarios USA asks teens to write about the issues that shape their lives
for the annual "What's the REAL DEAL?" writing contest, and thousands have
responded with their raw and revealing insights.  The winning writers are
partnered with some of Hollywood's finest filmmakers to transform their
stories into award-winning short films. 15 million people a year watch the
Scenarios USA films at film festivals, on television and in high schools
nationwide.

Learn more at <http://UrlBlockedError.aspx>www.scenariosusa.org<http://UrlBlockedError.aspx>

Questions about audition contact:

Rob York : rob at scenariosusa.org   or 718.230.5125