[NEohioPAL] Film Acting Class with Director JW Myers - May Session

JW Myers rmkfilms at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:40:47 PDT 2012

We may have a few spots open in our ongoing Film Acting Class with JW
Myers.  Class is held in Independence.  JW is the director/producer of
"Doughboy" and "Random Acts of Christmas," and the President of Route 40
Films, LLC.  The films were shot in Wheeling, WV, utilizing a good bit of
talent from this region. "Doughboy" will be distributed nationally in
September.

We will form a waiting list after the last few spots are filled. There is
also a pre-teen/teen class held before our regular adult class.  4-6 p.m.
for Teens, 6-9 pm for Adults.

The class is a scene study class, with a little improv thrown in to keep it
light.  We tend to attract a really positive, motivated, fun, professional,
and upbeat group.  Anyone who doesn't fit that description, well, this is
probably not the class for you ;)

Please email route40classes at gmail.com for more info, or to reserve a spot
starting May 3rd (please use that address rather than "replying" to this
message - thanks!).

Thanks for your time.  Hope to meet you all soon.  You have some amazing
talent up in that region.