[NEohioPAL] Class of 2013 Senior Models--Applications accepted now!

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:33:24 PDT 2012

Brian Bowers Photography & Media Production is now accepting applications
for 2013 Senior Models. This is a great opportunity for you to earn money
towards your own senior portraits, get exposure by having your photos
featured in our marketing materials, and have some great photos to remember
your senior year! Interested students should fill out the application at
the bottom of this page <http://www.brianbowersphoto.com/page1>. Someone
will be in touch to set up a meeting at our studio and further explain the
program. Remember, there are a limited number of Senior Models per school,
so apply today!

Benefits include:

   - FREE 30 minute model photo session
   - Discount on full senior portrait session
   - Designer Model Rep Cards
   - Money towards prints for every referral
   - and more!

You don't have to look like a supermodel to be a Senior Model. We're
looking for outgoing students that have a great personality who are willing
to work to promote themselves and our business. Remember, there are a
limited number of Senior Models accepted per school, so apply today!

For more information visit http://www.brianbowersphoto.com/

*Brian Bowers*
*Brian Bowers Photography & Media Production*
http://www.brianbowersphoto.com
Like us on Facebook!      http://www.facebook.com/BrianBowersPhotoMedia
(216) 264-9844

New studio opening soon in downtown Elyria!