[NEohioPAL] Fwd: My weekend with CSU student filmmakers.

Brenna MC brennamcmail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:29:00 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brenna MC <brennamcmail at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [NEohioPAL] My weekend with CSU student filmmakers.
To: Terry J Smith <smith at tennisamigo.com>

To echo Terry's sentiments, I had to opportunity to work with Cory Lawver,
Michael Haverman, Kayla Milligan, Kevin Vaughan and Vincenzo Leonardi on
"Lot Lizards" earlier this month.  Lawver and Haverman's script was a total
scream, and it gave Kristen Levy and myself a lot of room to improvise.

Thanks so much to the student crew at CSU for making our experience fun and
worthwhile.  Even in the midst of serious weather extremes, we were able to
put together a hilarious short film.

Thanks again,

Brenna MC

Brenna M. Connor