[NEohioPAL] Mother's Day Special from Brian Bowers Photography

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:00:56 PDT 2012

Remember the first time your mother walked you to school? Remember being
tucked in at night, those moments where she snuck in to watch you when she
thought you were asleep, and kissing the boo-boos to make them better?
Remember when you were older and she really rode you about things like
wearing your seatbelt and studying hard in school, but it was OK because
you knew it was because she really cared?

Remember the woman that gave you life, and has loved you every step of the
way. Remember your mom this Mother's Day with a gift certificate for a
custom portrait session. Don't settle for chocolate, flowers, or snapshots
from a photo-store chain--choose a portrait session from a professional
photographer for a gift that she will cherish for a lifetime.

*Mother's Day Special*
*Custom Portrait Session (up to 30 minutes in studio)**
*framed 8 x 10 print*
*two 4 x 6 gift prints*
Total cost= *$99*

*Please note that because Mother's Day is so close we are offering vouchers
for the session as we cannot guarantee that all print products would be
completed by May 13th.

Get the whole family together for a photo shoot or save it for mom to use
for herself. This Mother's Day special is only available until May 12th so
order your voucher today by calling (216) 264-9844 or visiting
http://www.BrianBowersPhoto.com.

*Brian Bowers*
*Brian Bowers Photography & Media Production*
http://www.brianbowersphoto.com
Like us on Facebook!      http://www.facebook.com/BrianBowersPhotoMedia
(216) 264-9844