[NEohioPAL] Are you Interested in Filming???

phillia thomas lfph2009 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:35:42 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am an actress and I am will be starring in this wonderful film this
summer called "Sierra had a stalker." The director is looking for
videographer who is looking to add to their film resume.  Someone who
is in school for film, or worked behind the scenes filming and would
like experience first had directing a film then this is the
oppurtunity for you.  This oppurtunity isn't paid, and we will start
filming the beginning of June.  If you are interested or have any
questions please email me at lfph2009 at gmail.com we would love to hear
from you.

Thank you,
Phillia Thomas