[NEohioPAL] needed: graphic artist

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 5 08:45:54 PDT 2012

`Hello neopal friends! I am in need of a graphic artist.

Qualifications:

return phone calls in a timely manner

give status updates when asked

give a quote /estimate for each project

able to work on existing pamphlets and business cards updating them as
needed

have a good work ethic but most of all just communicate with me, if you
cannot meet a deadline...just give me a heads up!

mostly I just need my pamphlet and business cards updated for now but there
is potential for more down the road

As you can probably tell I am having challenges lately with communication
and yes I am super clear about what I would like and when I would like it!

So if you are the person for me! hit reply! thanks all

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

June 12, 2012 Angels Among Us Parma Health Education Center

June 16, 2012 Celestial Saturday Day RetreatNorth Royalton

July 18, 2012 Strongsville Library Chair Yoga 10am

Oct 13-14 Universal Light Expo Columbus OH Oct 14 1pm Angels Among Us

www.magicbydavidw.com