[NEohioPAL] BEST Of BROADWAY ONE LAST TIME

Heidi Boone medicjw at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 05:41:27 PDT 2012

To all performers from previous productions of Best of Broadway. This will be
the last one. Best of Broadway has been performed every 2 years since 1983.
Starting at Berea Summer Theatre and moving to Cassidy Theatre. I invite all
previous cast members to attend Saturday the 12th of May's performance. At the
end of the show, all former cast members will be invited on stage with our cast
to sing one more time "The Impossible Dream".

This has been a great run and with incredible memories of former cast members
and moments. Started by my late husband Jim Boone and myself. Through the years
Best of Broadway has raised a total of 78,000 for scholarships and theatre
support. I love my cast this time but i miss all my former cast members. Come
play one more time.

Heidi JW Boone