[NEohioPAL] voice lessons: emphasis on breath

Paul Kroeger meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 14:46:37 PDT 2012

It is astonishing how better breathing habits for your singing help to make your
voice stable and more resonant and improves usable range as well as improving
your ability to breathe.  I work with all ages including beginners to help
improve confidence, endurance, intonation, volume and many other things.   I
also work patiently with out-of-shape, abused, damaged, older and
out-of-practice voices.  Or, just bring in some songs you want help with and we
can figure out what you need to do to get more out of your singing.

This Spring, I will celebrate 40 years as a singer - here and in London and New
York!
I have learned how to share what I know about the voice and how to relax more
when you sing, so I hope you will let me help you.

Paul Kroeger,  MM, BME, The Voice Foundation, NATS
216-741-4762 or this email or letgo2sing at yahoo.com