[NEohioPAL] Artists for Stopping Fox TV Making Fun of Alzheimer's

Fred Munkachy fwmunkachy at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 18:59:52 PDT 2012

Richard... I am with you on the alzheimers thing but we must note that
the show also makes fun of stupid people... really stupid people... as well as every other type of human affliction... and
this is where we all can take a lesson from any sitcom and enjoy them
as the fictional farce that they are. Simply... something made up to
amuse someone, and nothing more. We can't go through life never
expecting to be insulted by some insensitivity, or that we'll never
encounter political incorrectness... especially in so called
entertainment... or at any level of human interaction. For instance... When I don't agree with what I'm watching on TV, I politely change the channel. Peace to you!

Visit Moonrest Cottage on the Web at http://home.earthlink.net/~fwmunkachy/